Welcome to our Plastic Surgery Practice
Dr. Foley is Board Certified in Plastic Surgery by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
From breast augmentation, carpal tunnel repair, abdominoplasty (commonly know as a tummy tuck), breast cancer reconstruction, mommy-make overs, and much more, he is the surgeon who will optimally care for you! Read More
Our mission is to promote excellence in cosmetic and reconstructive surgical services in the greater Harrisburg area by:
- Providing high quality patient care with integrity and sensitivity.
- Implementing new surgical advances and cost-effective innovations.
- Educating lay & medical communities about this specialty.
- Continuing the advancement of the field through wound healing research.
- Utilizing a support team committed to integrity, relatedness, responsibility, accountability and intentionality.
- Encourages in-office surgeries (when possible): most skin lesions are removed in office with no need for general anesthesia. This is especially beneficial for patients with cardiac and pulmonary problems.
- Provides skin checks and biopsy of skin lesions without long wait times.
- Maintains diverse procedures. We perform cosmetic procedures and most reconstructive procedures; see Face, Breast, Body, Hand & Skin procedural descriptions on website.
- Provides multiple hospital/surgery center affiliations: PinnacleHealth (Harrisburg, Community General Osteopathic, & West Shore Hospital) as well as Holy Spirit Hospital & West Shore Surgery Center.
- Yields excellence in wound care: We are experts in would healing; non-healing wounds are our specialty.
- Achieves excellent cosmetic results.
- Cares for all age groups.
- Attains short scheduling time: usually patients can be seen within 2 weeks.
- Accommodates emergent laceration repair eliminating ER wait times while providing cosmetic closures.
- Accepts all major insurances.
Welcome to “Plaza21” which is adjacent to Holy Spirit Hospital and Dunkin Donuts in Camp Hill, PA. Our suite is located on the 4th floor and is fully handicap accessible.
Our state-of-the art procedure rooms offer patients optimal comfort, care, and safety.