Insurance Based Procedures
We pride ourselves in being a small, single physician practice, which also participates with many insurance companies. We will also see patients who would like to come to us out of network whom have out of network plans. Patients who do not have participating insurances and/or out-of-network insurances are encouraged to seek care at a participating provider with his/her insurance carrier.
American Postal Workers Union
Blue Cross & Blue Shield
Capital Blue Cross
Central PA Teamsters
Tricare - All Forms
Medicare Supplements (that are not Medicaid)
Medicare Replacement Plans with the companies listed above (ie. Aetna-Medicare, Capital Blue Cross-Medicare, etc)
Cosmetic Based Procedures
Many patients seek a great variety of both surgical and non-surgical cosmetic based procedures. The cost of these procedures can be very different for each patient due to the patient's goals, body areas being treated, and time or procedure constraints which may necessitate different facility selection. Below you will see a summary of our typical price range for such procedures. These prices include all estimates for the surgeon, anesthesia, and facility. To calculate our surgical fees, we utilize the average national prices for cosmetic plastic surgeries which are statistically approximated by the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgeons at The Mark of Distinction in Cosmetic Surgery website. Our Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Theodore T. Foley, is a member of this society due to the rigorous education that he has received in Plastic Surgery as well as his numerous cosmetic surgeries which he has completed for membership qualification. When you are comparing prices, make sure that you are comparing surgeons with similar skill, education, experience, and support for you to have not only an ideal cosmetic outcome, but also an ideal recovery. For example, it is not advised to travel more than a reasonable commute time to receive any large surgical procedure as your surgeon will not be able to ideally care for you in your post-operative period. Dr. Foley prides himself in bringing optimal cosmetic results, typically associated with New York, Miami, or Hollywood to Central Pennsylvania!
Prices Below Include: pre-surgical appointment, surgeon, anesthesia, surgery center fee, and routine post-operative appointments
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck): $5670-$8895
- Arm lift (Brachioplasty): $5000-$6500
- Brazilian Butt Lift (Buttock Augmentation with Fat Grafting): $7525-$7800
- Breast Augmentation Price Range
- with Fat Grafting: $4365
- with Saline Implants: $6600-$7060
- with Silicone Implants: $8100
- Breast Lift (Bilateral Mastopexy): $7175-$7700
- Breast Reduction: $8390-$10,000
- Brow Lift: $3230-$5490
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty): $2945-$4510
- Eyelid Surgery
- 2 lids, upper or lower (skin only): $1900-$3440
- 2 lids (skin & muscle): $3400-$4700
- 4 lids (full): $5450-$5625
- Ear Lobe Partial Tear Repair: $550/one, $275 for second
- Face lift: $4000-$9910
- Facial Fat Grafting: $3000-$4100
- Labiaplasty: $4000-$5000
- Liposuction: $1500-$6655
- Lower Body Lift: $15655-$16055
- Male Breast Reduction (Gynocomastia Surgery): $4500-$5100
- Neck Lift: $$4085-$6030
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty): $3900-$8000
- Panniculectomy: $6090-$6400
- Thigh Lift: $7170-$7435
- UltraShape Power Treatment: $1800-$3000
- VelaShape III: $1000-$1800
- UltraShape Power/VelaShape III combo Treatment: $2400-$8400 (wide varierty is due to many possible treatment areas)
Consult Fee Information
Our Board Certified Plastic Surgeon will meet with you and discuss your cosmetic goals. If you are a candidate, together you will come up with a plan to either surgically or non-surgically meet your treatment goal. Questions that you may have regarding recovery and or restrictions after treatment will be addressed. After you meet with our surgeon you will also be given detail price estimates for your upcoming procedures.
We do require a non-refundable $100 reservation fee for our cosmetic consults. That fee is then an in-office credit which may be applied to any product or service in our office. If you need to cancel or change your appointment and so so within 2 business days, you may transfer that credit to some other service or product or to the rescheduling of that appointment.
Our Office Fee Information for Cosmetic Surgeries:
The surgery scheduling deposit of $500 is required to reserve your surgery date. It is fully refundable only if the surgery is canceled 2 weeks prior to the surgical date. Our fees for surgery are paid in person at our office on the date of your history & physical appointment. If this payment is not made at that time, your surgery will be canceled. Cash, check, all major credit cards, CareCredit, or Alphaeon may be used. Our fees are subject to change and are only quoted for each individual patient and for a specific time range on the quote. There is a 3% charge placed on all transactions made with a credit or debit card.
Anesthesia and Surgery Center or Hospital Fee Information:
We will notify anesthesia and the surgery center of your upcoming surgery. The facility and anesthesia will contact you regarding payment of their fees. Neither anesthesia nor the facility fees may be paid by patients using care credit. However, they do accept all major credit cards and cash. The surgery center fee is paid at the facility and anesthesia fees are collected 2 weeks prior. Anesthesia fees are our best estimate based on time and may vary slightly due to additional time needed.
How you can finance your cosmetic procedure:
Using Alphaeon Credit Card, You Receive:
- Widest array of monthly payment options to help you reach your wellness, beauty, and performance goals
- Special financing plans that are not always readily available with traditional credit cards
- Ability to use your card again for yourself or family members with no need to reapply and no annual fee
The payment terms of alpaeon that we accept in our office are:
1.) 6 or 12 months no interest if paid in within that period
2.) Equal pay terms for 24, 36, 48, & 60 months at 14.99% interest
You can apply in our office for the card or online at alphaeaon's website.
Your Best You is Closer Than You Think!
Care Credit Provides the following benefits:
- Use it to pay for out-of-pocket expenses not covered by medical insurance
- Pay for health, and wellness care at over 200,000 enrolled providers across the nation
- Once you've applied, you can use it again and again at any location that accepts CareCredit
- Shorter term financing options that are 6-12 months with no interest & Fixed Monthly Payment plans for 24, 36, 48, and/or 60 months
A great example is that you could pay $4000 using CareCredit and make monthly payments to CareCredit of ~$330/month for 12 months with no interest if it is paid back in those 12 months. This makes cosmetic surgery more affordable for many! You can see a full range of payment options available through CareCredit by entering financed amount below in the payment calculator.
Pay on-line! You can directly pay our fees through this site on the left. Please confirm your total allowed amount to be financed with our office 717-695-6553 before paying. Scroll to the base of this page and press play to see a video describing CareCredit in more detail or visit their website by clicking here.